Thursday, August 5, 2010

Easy Ranch Chicken

1 chicken breast per person
1 1/2 cups ranch dressing
1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs

Put ranch in one bowl and bread crumbs in another. Dip chicken in ranch and then in bread crumbs. Place in a greased 9 x 13 in. baking dish. Place in a preheated 375* oven and cook for 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.

* I was really excited to try this recipe but was slightly disappointed with the results. It was super easy but not near as flavorful as I had hoped. I think next time I will add some powder ranch dressing in with the bread crumbs to add more flavor. It was still edible and not horrible, just not as flavorful as I hoped. I am going to keep experimenting with this recipe. I served it with angel hair pasta with herbs and extra ranch dressing for dipping.

From Jamie Gillman

No comments: