Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Crock-pot BBQ Chicken

Frozen chicken breasts
18oz BBQ sauce
water (if desired)

Put frozen chicken breasts in crock-pot and cover with BBQ sauce. If you desire to have the flavor a bit more tame (my daughter doesn't like straight BBQ sauce, you can fill the bottle up to half full of water and pour that in to water it down slightly. Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. Shred the chicken and use on rice, sandwiches, or just as is!

* I left the house right before dinner for a meeting for several hours and when I got home my husband asked, "What in the heck did you make because it was so good I had for plates!". When I told him the time and ingredients I put into it, he was stunned and told me we would be making that again next week. This was a favorite for me because everyone loved it and it was probably the easiest homemade dinner I have ever made whcih = WINNER!

Recipe from Wendy Glass

No comments: