Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Frozen Hot Chocolate

Sugar Free Hot Cocoa (only 25 calories!) or you can use a regular hot cocoa mix
Skim Milk
Ice
Chocolate Protein Powder, optional

1. Place all ingredients in the blender.
* I usually put in a handful of ice cubes and cover the ice with skim milk. You can adjust this to your liking.
2. Blend for deliciousness.
3. Enjoy!

* This was yummy, refreshing, and light. I loved how simple and healthy it was and a great way for me to feel like I am having dessert and increasing my fluids at the same time. I love how it gets frothy on top. I made this for my daughter with a normal hot cocoa packet, 2% milk, and a little squirt of chocolate syrup for added chocolate flavor and she guzzled it down. This has quickly and easily become a favorite in our house!

* Photo and Recipe from Just Cook Already

No comments: